[Scummvm-devel] Daily source package

wp1006507-42 max at quendi.de
Sun Feb 20 13:59:56 CET 2011

 On Sun, 20 Feb 2011 12:19:37 +0100, Hubert Maier
 <raziel_nosgoth at web.de> wrote:
> Hi devs,
>
> could it be that http://helllabs.org/scummvm/ still gathers the
> source from the svn repository?

 Quite possible. You could ask the owner of these pages, Claudio
 Matsuoka.

 And we should probably remove this link from our download page.

> Cause i can't seem to find any changes in there which makes it kinda
> hard to
> follow fixes
>
> Where can i get an up-to-date source package without the need of
> GITting it?

 Did you try the big "Downloads" button on
 <https://github.com/scummvm/scummvm> ? I think it allows you to download
 the latest sources, but I have't actually tried it myself.

 In addition, it would be really nice if our buildbot would have a
 builder which creates a source tarball of the revision being built. And
 that then would also be linked on
 <http://buildbot.scummvm.org/builds.html>

 Oh, and I think the Android builds are missing on
 <http://buildbot.scummvm.org/builds.html>