[Scummvm-devel] Sierra games naming

Michael Madsen michael at birdiesoft.dk
Mon Jan 3 21:49:56 CET 2011

Am I misunderstanding you or do you want to change "qfg1vga" to "qfg1sci"? That wouldn't make any sense; since both the original and the remake are SCI games - unless, of course, you're proposing merging them into a single game ID, which, to my understanding, is not a good idea because the SCI versions used are quite different.

Michael