[Scummvm-devel] Fwd: Sierra games naming

Filippos Karapetis bluegr at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 09:58:05 CET 2011

Sorry, wrong reply :) Replying to -devel

Also, slight correction: since most SCI remakes were VGA (e.g. LSL1 and
SQ1), I'm doing the following:
Space Quest I: The Sarien Encounter, SCI Remake (DOS/English)
and
Space Quest I: The Sarien Encounter, SCI Remake (EGA/DOS/English)

i.e. it is assumed that the remake is VGA, unless specified otherwise

It is also not specified for SCI remakes which were only released in EGA
(e.g. KQ1 and KQ4), since
there's no differentiation needed from VGA versions in that case

Regards
Filippos