[Scummvm-devel] Changes to plugins and config manager

yotam barnoy yotambarnoy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 15:40:18 CET 2011

Calls to EngineManager::findGame() don't have to be made when the game
domain is active. The only thing passed in is the gameid, which is not
enough to find the appropriate domain or to set the value in the
appropriate domain (e.g. a gameid of sci is used for all SCI games).
That's why I had to make a mapping of gameid to the plugin file. A
different solution would involve changing the findGame() function to
receive the game domain name and making sure it's always called with
that name in all instances.

Yotam