[Scummvm-devel] Does create_Questions about engines .mk files and create_project

Johannes Schickel lordhoto at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 21:17:39 CET 2011

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 8:09 PM, Mathieu BERGOUNIOUX
<monsieurouxx at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Where is $rcdir defined?
>>> It is defined when running configure.
>
> I'm using Windows. Does create_project internally run some sort of
> equivalent of configure?

create_project has something similar as srcdir (you pass that as first
argument to create_project IIRC), then again it will not replace
$srcdir occurrences in the module.mk files with that path. In general
that variable is not at all required with create_project. It is after
all only present in the configure/make based build system...

// Johannes