[Scummvm-devel] New (fixed) version of libSDL needed on buildbot for WinCE port

Ismail Khatib ikhatib at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 01:00:11 CEST 2011

Am 02.07.2011 um 12:19 schrieb Eugene Sandulenko:

> On Jun 30, 2011, at 12:13 PM, Ismail Khatib <ikhatib at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 6/30/2011 2:42 AM, D G Turner wrote:
>>> On 06/29/11 21:24, Ismail Khatib wrote:
>>> I have access and could look at doing this, but a question first:
>> That would be very nice! As I don't think you want to compile the
>> library
>> yourself, you'll need a compiled version, right? I will put it on
>> my site
>> this afternoon and post the link then.
> Have you guys done it?

Whoops, my fault, didn't upload the binaries...
Here they are now:
http://pocketinsanity.org/scummvm/libraries/release-1-3-1/

Please notice that I don't know how the exact name of the currently
used SDL library is on
the buildbot as the cross-compiler picks up .lib & .a files. So please
remove the currently
used library (either libSDL.lib or libSDL.a) and (re-)name the file
accordingly after extracting
from the archive. The other libraries haven't changed (yet), so no
need to update them.

>> My proposal would be: let's update the library with the fixed one
>> now, and
>> after I've successfully patched 1.2.14 with "our" modifications and
>> the
>> resulting
>> version is tested well enough by the forum members and myself, we'll
>> upgrade to 1.2.14.
> Sounds like a good plan.

Ok, I will let you know when I have significant progress.

Cerial