[Scummvm-devel] Dreamweb engine inclusion.

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Tue Jun 14 14:48:50 CEST 2011

Am 14.06.2011 um 14:20 schrieb Vladimir Menshakov:

> The only warnings it triggers is that label have been defined, but havenot used. This is easily fixable, but requires additional time, so this feature had low priority

For me it also triggers warnings of this type:

engines/dreamweb/dreamgen.cpp: In function ‘void dreamgen::soldier1(dreamgen::Context&)’:
engines/dreamweb/dreamgen.cpp:824: warning: negative integer implicitly converted to unsigned type
engines/dreamweb/dreamgen.cpp: In function ‘void dreamgen::rockstar(dreamgen::Context&)’:
engines/dreamweb/dreamgen.cpp:853: warning: negative integer implicitly converted to unsigned type

Bye,