[Scummvm-devel] Dreamweb engine inclusion.

Tarek Soliman tarek-spam at zeusmail.bounceme.net
Wed Jun 15 19:39:43 CEST 2011

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 07:33:33PM +0200, Torbjörn Andersson wrote:
> (Also, since the headers were added the files now use a mixture of UNIX
> and DOS line breaks. I don't know how Git deals with that sort of thing.)

By default on a unix-style environment, git will just leave the line endings as they are.
On a window environment, the default is to convert back and forth.

The relevant git config is core.autocrlf

IMHO the best thing to do is for someone who is using git in a unix style environment to run dox2unix on all the files and commit.
--
Tarek