[Scummvm-devel] Fwd: Found cause for translation problem

Florian Kagerer athrxx at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Jun 20 19:44:18 CEST 2011

I am in total agreement with Johannes here. The embedded data files are a
big step forward.

The size/performance argument isn't applicable, since this is a Windows only
feature.

A change in file priorities should be sufficient to allow translators an
easier way of testing
if they don't want to rebuild each time they make changes.

Florian

Save yourself the trouble with the 486. It won't work wih