[Scummvm-devel] Splitting common/util.h -> engines/util.h, maybe splitting common

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Mon Jun 20 20:18:02 CEST 2011

Am 20.06.2011 um 13:32 schrieb Thierry Crozat:

[...]
>> So, I'll just forget about this.
>
> Please don't ;)

Yes I will. But whoever wants to work on improving this has my blessing. There were some nice ideas and points already. You guys might want to think about where to move stuff in engines/ like obsolete.*, dialogs.* etc. if you don't like it there (a perfectly reasonable stance; I only put it there because I couldn't think of a better place)

Bye,