[Scummvm-devel] Release 1.3.1 plans

A. Milburn fuzzie at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Jun 23 10:57:27 CEST 2011

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 12:24:01PM +0300, Eugene Sandulenko wrote:
> As we discussed, it is necessary to release ScummVM 1.3.1.

The tinsel issues are fixed on the branch, the SAGA issues are hopefully
fixed on trunk (but that isn't entirely confirmed quite yet, I guess it
will be fixed on the branch once it is).

There's a bug #3317549 which sounds like it makes GOB3 uncompletable,
when I asked on IRC no-one was sure whether it was a regression, so I
hereby prod again at anyone who has a clue about that.

Should new detection entries go onto the branch? I was thinking of the
large heap of Living Books entries (and in fact I am behind with those
because I'd like to be a bit more convinced that some on the tracker
are not pirated copies etc), but I see also for example a Spanish
EcoQuest II fix on the tracker, and don't know SCI enough to know if
that is meant to be supported.

- fuzzie