[Scummvm-devel] Release 1.3.1 plans

D G Turner d.g.turner at ntlworld.com
Thu Jun 23 14:13:10 CEST 2011

On 06/23/11 09:57, A. Milburn wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 12:24:01PM +0300, Eugene Sandulenko wrote:
>> As we discussed, it is necessary to release ScummVM 1.3.1.
>
> The tinsel issues are fixed on the branch, the SAGA issues are hopefully
> fixed on trunk (but that isn't entirely confirmed quite yet, I guess it
> will be fixed on the branch once it is).

Still playtesting IHNM. Completed Gorrister and partway through Ellen
with no issues so far.

Would be useful if someone playtested ITE in parallel.
(Have seen bug #3324850 (ITE (SAGA): crash in dog sewers) - Will
investigate).

If I complete both with no issues, I will cherry-pick the fix to the branch.

> There's a bug #3317549 which sounds like it makes GOB3 uncompletable,
> when I asked on IRC no-one was sure whether it was a regression, so I
> hereby prod again at anyone who has a clue about that.

I suspect that if you play Goblins Quest 3 from a clean start, this
issue will not appear, though it is reliably replicable from the
savegame state. However, since this screen is about 7/8 through the
game, this is not a quick task, though this should be done to confirm.

I suspect the issue is similar to the "Stuck Goblin" bugs seen in Gob1
i.e. GOB: Gobliiins not moving - ID: 3065914
Though not the same cause probably.
Will need to look at EMAP1018.TOT Script and variables space to work
out cause.

--
Thanks,
David Turner