[Scummvm-devel] buildbot administration

Andre Heider a.heider at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 19:08:46 CEST 2011

Hi,

I noticed that the builtbot daemons were running under the wrong uid,
which messed up permissions for newly created files (which are a lot).

It happens every now and then that the config files get changes, so if
anyone needs to apply those to the buildbot box (which includes
restarting the daemons), I whipped up a minimal documentation about
it: http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Buildbot#Administration
Those few steps should ensure that everything runs according to plan :)

Please just keep in mind that there is such a thing now.

Regards,
Andre