[Scummvm-devel] Fwd: Found cause for translation problem

Simon Sawatzki SimSaw at gmx.de
Fri Jun 24 12:15:08 CEST 2011

Hi,

despite the fix from LordHoto the priority still seems not to work. The translations.dat is still not used.

Johannes: The more I see problems with this recent added feature, the more I can only recommend to make an option in the configure to switch it off. I don't think it will be the last time there will be problems with this feature.
   You say you see no point in adding it. I do: The feature is not working properly.

Unfortunately, my programming skills are too basic for adding a proper patch myself, so I'd be grateful if someone else familiar with the functionality of this feature could.

Regards
Simon