[Scummvm-devel] Release 1.3.0 status - 2011-05-16

Filippos Karapetis bluegr at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 10:13:34 CEST 2011

>> If this is indeed the situation
>
> No it is not.

Um, excuse me, I understand your anger, but the only source code we
got for this port is in form of a patch against 1.1.0 in
/backends/platform/maemo. And the situation is that we need your
source code changes in the tree. Giving a link to a tar.gz is with
your changes is not, I'm afraid, the proper way to do this.

It seems that we could automate its build process with buildbot too,
right? What kind of toolchain is required for this port?

> better than all this guesswork and accusations. Also CCing me would be nice
> too, it is really not hard to figure out who are 'the people who build
> this'.

You are supposed to be subscribed to scummvm-devel, so why should you be
specifically CCed here?

Regards
Filippos

--
"Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes" - Oscar Wilde