[Scummvm-devel] Release 1.3.0 status -- 2010-04-24

Frantisek Dufka dufkaf at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 10:51:56 CEST 2011

On 29.6.2011 23:02, Tarek Soliman wrote:

> Frantisek, the debian/rules file for 1.2.1 doesn't specify --libdir for the configure step.
> Is this change still necessary? Am I looking in the wrong place?
Hi Tarek,

Yes, currently it does not specify it. It would be used once engines are
configured as dynamic modules. I have experimented with it in the past
and wanted to enable it again sometime in future to keep size of main
scummvm binary down and allow engines as separate packages.

So it is not critical and is currently unused for Maemo port but as
explained to Max in the part you quoted I considered it to be a general
fix for having --libdir option more logical (so it does not add /scummvm
to final libdir path unconditionally).

Frantisek