[Scummvm-devel] Status of ScummVM Android port

Oystein Eftevaag oystein at geheb.com
Mon Mar 7 19:38:25 CET 2011

On 01.03.11 12.54, Max Horn wrote:
> P.S.: Actually, I guess the android port is not quite alone here. E.g. I am still waiting for Oystein to reply to the various iPhone bug reports I pointed him to several times now; seems my emails to him always get lost, even half of those sent via -devel :(. Oystein, should you receive this for a change, here is the relevant link once again:<https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=37116&atid=418820&status=1&keyword=iphone>

Sorry for the delayed response; I just got back from GDC (Ron Gilbert's
Maniac Mansion postmortem was excellent by the way :) ).

Yep I've seen them, it's just been way too long since I've been able to
find both the time and the motivation to do much at all with the iOS
port. Last major update I did last year was to make the overlay use the
native device resolution, but there's still issues to work out there
(hence why the nightly trunk builds are crashing). That's probably the
biggest issue right now other than the mouseclick issues in the Gob
engine; the rest should all be minor.

If someone else wants to take a crack at it I'll gladly help with the
setup of the toolchain (there's instructions on the wiki), or get the
xcode project up to speed. Otherwise it'll have to wait until things
calm down on my side.

// Oystein