[Scummvm-devel] Change default skin for wiki + New MathJax extension

Thierry Crozat criezy at scummvm.org
Wed Mar 9 16:05:58 CET 2011

On 9 March 2011 14:33, Max Horn <max at quendi.de> wrote

>  > By the way, is there instructions somewhere on how to push the
> credits.xml file to the web site?
> You roughly do this :
>
> 1) Run "make credits" (if your directory layout matches that of the SVN
> repos... well... guess now that we moved the source to git, this is
> partially obsolete...)
> Alternatively, run
>  tools/credits.pl --xml-website > /path/to/credits.xml
>
> 2) Commit credits.xml into the web SVN module
>
> 3) Get somebody with shell access to update it online, following <
> http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Developer_Central#For_Web_site_maintainers
> >
> Note that the path mentioned there is going to be changed soon, according
> to a recent SF.net news mailing (I think the new location is already
> available, too), so we should update these.
>
> I wonder if the "updating the website" instructions should be added to <<
> http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Project_Services>, too... ?

Ah, I was missing the part 3 (well not really since I was usually asking
somebody on IRC to do it). I wasn't expecting to find that info on the
Developer Central page so I didn't look for it here. Yes I think it would be
more logical to have it on the Project Services.

> Max
>
> PS: Can we tweak the wiki layout to move the search field more to the top?
> Right now I always have to scroll if I want to search.

You can do it by editing http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/MediaWiki:Sidebar
I already moved the search field above the Tools. You can move it higher up
if you want.

(Note: to edit the Sidebar you need to be in the TrustedUser or
Administrator group - so not everybody can do it)

Thierry