[Scummvm-devel] GSoC application submitted

Thierry Crozat criezy at scummvm.org
Thu Mar 10 16:07:36 CET 2011

I have made some minor edition to the GSoC application page on the wiki.

Also I didn't change it but in the application you claim that "Two of our
mentors are project leads and are reachable virtually 24/7 (in case of
emergencies).". Since Max is not in the list of mentors this year that
statement seems to be incorrect (or the list of mentors is incorrect).

Thierry