[Scummvm-devel] logs.scummvm.org's clock is askew

James 'Ender' Brown ender at scummvm.org
Mon Mar 28 03:19:01 CEST 2011

Hi Ori,

I've fixed this up, and renamed the logs affected, thanks! The timestamp
will still be off, but at least they should be in order.

There was an outage at the DC the servers hosted, my guess is the VPS
restarted before the network and wasn't able to set its date correctly -
oops. Unfortunately I was a bit preoccupied with damage control
elsewhere - I remembered to start lechuck, but didn't think to check the
date :)

Cheers,
  Ender