[Scummvm-devel] Release 1.3.0 status -- branch

Johannes Schickel lordhoto at scummvm.org
Sun May 1 23:21:22 CEST 2011

On 05/01/2011 01:49 PM, Eugene Sandulenko wrote:
> Hi Team,
>
> It is time to branch 1.3.0 release.
>
> I agree with Max, and this time we will go SVN style which is cherry
> picking.
>
> I just created branch-1-3-0 and bumped version on master.

In case someone is wondering when the branch does not show up after "git
fetch": One needs to create a local branch for the remote branch by using:

git checkout -b branch-1-3-0 origin/branch-1-3-0

Assuming "origin" is the remote name for the official ScummVM repo,
which should be the default (that is: except you work in a fork checkout).

// Johannes