[Scummvm-devel] Urban Runner read issue

yotam barnoy yotambarnoy at gmail.com
Mon May 2 08:45:46 CEST 2011

Thanks! The patch helps and performance seems fine on the PSP. It
looks like either "NonexclusiveSeekableSubReadStream" or
"SafeSubReadStream" should be refactored into Common. Your
implementation is cleaner, but the name SafeSubReadStream does sound
better :)

Now I can investigate the issue I originally meant to look into for a
user who apparently has a 64MB PSP: Urban Runner's cursor doesn't show
up.

Yotam