[Scummvm-devel] Cross-Compiling issues

Klaus Reimer k at ailis.de
Sat May 7 19:46:52 CEST 2011

On 05/07/2011 06:43 PM, John Willis wrote:
> __bswapsi2 is in libgcc.so,

Using "-static-libgcc" fixes the problem. I'm not quite sure if this is
a good solution after reading this in the documentation:

"There are several situations in which an application should use the
shared libgcc instead of the static version. The most common of these is
when the application wishes to throw and catch exceptions across
different shared libraries. In that case, each of the libraries as well
as the application itself should use the shared libgcc."

So does it break some error handling in the plugins when I use the
"-static-libgcc" option? For Info: The mips-sgi platform also uses this
option.

--
Bye, K <http://www.ailis.de/~k/>
[A735 47EC D87B 1F15 C1E9 53D3 AA03 6173 A723 E391]