[Scummvm-devel] MidiChannel methods

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Tue May 10 11:19:45 CEST 2011

Hi fuzzie,

please go ahead and investigate cleanup possibilities there. The MIDI code has been neglected for far too long. When I recently added the MidiPlayer class, the whole MidiChannel business confused me a lot, too. And since I mention MidiPlayer, I should recall once more, that it probably should be changed, too; it was not written to be "correct" or "sensible" or anything like that, but rather to replicate what existing engine did.

So, if you want to take a look at all this (or just portions), you are most welcome :)