[Scummvm-devel] Fedora ScummVM package (Was: Merging TsAGE engine into trunk)

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Tue May 24 21:38:24 CEST 2011

Am 24.05.2011 um 18:09 schrieb Eugene Sandulenko:

> On 15 April 2011 12:58, Willem Jan Palenstijn <wjp at usecode.org> wrote:

> Was anything done in this regard?
>
> If not, please consider implementing those configure changes in the
> branch in the closest 2-3 hours, i.e. before the tagging. I hope we
> will not break things.

Depends on what you mean with "something done".

If you mean: Was the Fedora maintainer contacted again: I don't know.

If you mean if the discussed code changes were done: Tarek did some good work on implementing configure changes as discussed. He also emailed to -devel on May 18, with the subject "WIP engines/games warning", asking for additional review / pull, but that didn't happen so far.

To me, Tarek's changes look fine. However, I did not pull them for one simple reason: I didn't have the time / never / energy / interest to actually take his code, and test it. And I didn't want to just blindly merge them w/o that... So if somebody has the time to do some testing with it, I am fine with it being pulled into master and also the branch.

But 2-3 hours before tagging? That seems a bit too late in the game now, sadly. So weshould rather postpone this for 1.4.0.