[Scummvm-devel] TsAGE engine and Geekwad

Chris Warren-Smith cwarrensmith at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 22:24:33 CET 2011

>I am not in a position of enforcing or denying this rule in case this
>idea does not make anyone feel bad, there are specific developers
>wanting to work on the game, and introducing the games does not leave
>engines in pieces with degrading quality.
>
>In case someone has strong opinion about this, I'd rather request to
>rollback recent skeleton for Geekwad. Please speak up.

My suggestion is to provide several build-profiles allowing different
collections of engines to be included based on the target system.

For example, on a hand held device the lower res games are still very
entertaining and also use less battery. Frotz would also be a very
popular inclusion for a hand held. A desktop profile may not include
some of these titles, but would instead be focused on the high res
titles.

Cheers,
Chris