[Scummvm-devel] Browsing the wiki on mobile devices

A. Milburn fuzzie at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Nov 13 18:38:34 CET 2011

On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 04:56:26PM +0000, Thierry Crozat wrote:
> Our current wiki skin is not adapted when viewed on a mobile device,
> which makes browsing the wiki painful.

I have been meaning to ask about this myself, as mentioned on IRC.

The navigation/etc is certainly painful to use. I ended up removing all
the list elements from the Android/Guide wiki page and just having it
as plain text, and the content area reflows quite nicely even on the
smaller Android screens, so I just tried to link inline to anything
relevant. (That guide is linked from the Market entry, so people will
probably usually be viewing it from their phones.)

But a more annoying problem to me is things like the Engines page
which hardcode a two-column list layout with tables inside a table,
since that for example is I think our only convenient list of engines
along with the games they support right now? Could a skin provide any
solution for that kind of thing?

- fuzzie