[Scummvm-devel] Dreamweb for 1.5.0?

Vladimir Menshakov whoozle at yandex.ru
Sun Nov 13 19:53:34 CET 2011

It was completable since addition to the trunk. :) But I think you could forget about it. Many people here too bothered with HOW it was added. And they does not care about the scummvm users and does not care about the mission of the scummvm, but only for their egoes. All moaning about stability and support (of dreamweb engine) are now looked like BS to me. The main work in the engine had been done (after I'd lost my motivation, because of stupid drama here) by the new guy and he prove it.
Anyway, thanks for the attention. Please keep asking, I don't like losing my time and contribution because of some nerdy reasons came out of thin air.