[Scummvm-devel] Interspective Innocent Engine

D G Turner d.g.turner at ntlworld.com
Fri Nov 18 05:46:44 CET 2011

Rafal,
  Apologies for the slow response. Very busy IRL atm.

  Thanks for doing this work, I am also sorry that this work was
  duplicated, but no harm done and at least the engine can now be
  worked on from where you left off if they have the motivation.

  I have grabbed a copy of your repo and I look forward to you
  finding some time to work on this (I may contribute a minor patch
  at some point as my copy of IuC seems to be an international version
  with slightly different filenaming and multiple language support).

  If you want to discuss this work etc. please feel free to pop into
  the #scummvm development channel on freenode IRC and talk to us.
--
Thanks,
David Turner