[Scummvm-devel] Yet another proposal for engine merge procedure.

Arnaud Boutonné arnaud.boutonne at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 18:51:20 CET 2011

I also don't understand why we should make a specific rule for the games
using hardcoded logic.
Working on reducing the number of unknown variables, documenting, ... is
something which already has to be done for other engines. Can't we simplify
things and only set general rules?

If we stack more and more rules, I'm afraid we'll end with something
completely discouraging for new developers.

And concerning rules...: shouldn't we specify 2D point&click adventure
games, instead of 2D adventure games?

Best regards,
Arnaud