[Scummvm-devel] Yet another proposal for engine merge procedure.

A. Milburn fuzzie at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Nov 18 19:42:11 CET 2011

On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 06:47:51PM +0200, Filippos Karapetis wrote:
> - Non-adventure games, developed with an adventure game engine. I suppose
> these should be the only exceptions to the rule above, thus they should be
> mentioned as well, IMHO (e.g. scripted games, like Quest for Glory or games
> requiring some changes to their engines, such as Elvira, Living Books,

Just to clarify, despite it being irrelevant to the discussion, since LB keeps
being used as an example: there is at least one clearly point-and-click 2D
adventure game (Rugrats) which is a Living Books game - it doesn't use the
hard-coded UI nor (afaik) the text code, but that is at most a few hundred
lines.

- fuzzie