[Scummvm-devel] Debian binaries

Pawel Kolodziejski aquadran at xtr.net.pl
Sun Nov 20 12:29:31 CET 2011

On 20 lis 2011, at 11:52, A. Milburn wrote:

> On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 11:42:51AM +0100, Pawel Kolodziejski wrote:
>> commit message maybe. later I had updated one and it was refused to re-upload.
>
> I can't find that in the list archives, but I'm not very good at searching
> them.
>
> There is http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.games.devel.scummvm/8275 where sev
> requested that they be put back. Max mentions something about discussing with
> "Debian folks", but later there is
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.games.devel.scummvm/8744 where digitall
> requested they be put back and Max had no problem with this.

It seems I don't remember that later talks, maybe missed.
Refuse was shortly before my faulty build for that release, and I think actually I updated files later and since it was refused I never uploaded into repository.
I synced with official debian files and improved them and make more specific for scummvm.
Since than I found it's better not keep in repository.

>> "dists" is not proper place for debian packages
>> And yes, it does not interfere since I'm using different one.
>
> It is just a place for the files to be in the repository, without them being
> in the base directory where they would interfere with builds.

question now is, using official debian ones for next builds ?

Pawel