[Scummvm-devel] GUI - New option GUIO_NOASPECT

Lars Persson larspp at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 24 11:32:15 CEST 2011

Hi!But was n't this disabled by using the small UI option anyway? Or there are other instances when you want to disable this option?
CheersLars

Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 07:14:42 +0200
From: arnaud.boutonne at gmail.com
To: scummvm-devel at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Scummvm-devel] GUI - New option GUIO_NOASPECT

Hi team,

As you may have noticed, _sev and I modified some GUI options today.
I've added GUI_NOASPECT which disables the Aspect correction check box when it's useless. This was in the todolist on the wiki since jan-2007.

I've spent some time adding it through all engines in order to make things easier for engine developers, but I may have (no, I did) errors, as I originally considered that 640x400 games doesn't require aspect correction.

In any case, could you please check your engine(s) and, if needed, adapt the detection accordingly?

Engines outside master should also be adapted the same way.

Thanks in advance for your efforts,

Best regards,
Arnaud