[Scummvm-devel] Re : Fwd: About Spanish Quickstart.txt

Bertrand Augereau bertrand_augereau at yahoo.fr
Tue Oct 25 09:07:53 CEST 2011

Salut Thierry, hi team,

we had the same problem with git at work, we thought we could leave with it, then it propagated in other tools through other filesystems and protocols.

I strongly think all filenames should be 7bit ascii to avoid problems that are uninteresting and hard to solve regarding the MANY platforms we support and work with :)

Cheers,

Bertrand