[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 1.4.0?

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Wed Sep 21 11:22:39 CEST 2011

On 21 September 2011 08:41, A. Milburn <fuzzie at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 11:28:45PM +0100, Eugene Sandulenko wrote:
>>   Sept 24th: Release start, bug lists published, testing announced
>
> Well, that doesn't give anyone time to fix much, but perhaps we're
> not going to get much more fixed for any reasonable timetable
> anyway..
That is not even announced as 'preliminary', so if you request to push
it several weeks backwards, I am OK with this.

> I'm probably not going to get composer V1 support done within the
> next few weeks, do we want to mark the composer engine as supported
> anyway? It's been pretty well-tested now.
If you feel so, please announce the support ASAP, preferably today, so
we get the users to test it and you enough time to fix bugs.
That is, write a news item, update compatibility page, add entry to
our game data files on Wiki, and I'll add the game group on sf.net for
the bugreporting.

Eugene