[Scummvm-devel] New Maemo port maintainer

Tarek Soliman tarek-spam at zeusmail.bounceme.net
Sun Sep 25 23:16:47 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I have been working on reviving the the Maemo port for several months now.
As you may have seen from the git logs, it is finally merged into master.

I have accepted Eugene's offer to join the team to maintain and support
this port.

I live in Waukesha, WI, USA (GMT -5/6).
My day job is a Java Developer for a software product company.
I haven't done much C++ since I graduated my BSc CS in 2000, and this project
was a way for me to get back into C++.
I've been tinkering with it for almost a full year now and you may have
seen me on pull requests and -devel mails.

Thank you all for your work and for being helpful and supportive even when
you don't agree with my proposals.

Hopefully my work will add some value.
--
Tarek