[Scummvm-devel] Wiki Default Skin Font Size

D G Turner d.g.turner at ntlworld.com
Sat Apr 14 16:18:03 CEST 2012

Thierry,
  Sorry to bother you.

  I had thought that this was just me, but fuzzie pointed out the same
  issue, so I thought I should ask you about this.

  The default skin used on the wiki for users who are not logged in is
  ScummVMmodern, however this has always rendered with very small text
  at the limit of ease of readability for me.

  Checking the css for this theme, it appears to be using 7.5pt for
  the font which is a bit too small for comfortable reading on most
  browsers IMHO, though I'm no expert on CSS.

  If I login, I get my default skin of the older ScummVM skin, which
  seems to use a relative font-size in percentage instead and this
  gives something around 12pt which is comfortably readable.

  Could you look at changing the default ScummVMmodern skin CSS to
  8pt or 10pt for readability?
--
Thanks,
David Turner