[Scummvm-devel] Mediawiki update

Thierry Crozat criezy at scummvm.org
Thu Apr 26 19:51:44 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I am a little late on installing the security patches for our wiki so its time to catch up with those. We are still using version 1.17.0 and I am planning to update to 1.17.4 this sunday morning starting around 10am BST (which if I am not mistaken is 9am GMT). The update itself should take only about 10 seconds but I am planning to also do a full backup. Therefore I will set the wiki to be read-only for about 20 minutes starting at 10am BST. As always I will be on IRC during the update.

Thierry