[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 1.5.0 tarballs are up

Thierry Crozat criezy at scummvm.org
Thu Aug 9 21:25:36 CEST 2012

Hi Eugene and team,

I have two remarks concerning the 1.5.0 release:
1) The Download button on sourceforge is still giving the 1.4.1 release, at least on macs. I don't know what needs to be done but maybe it should be documented on the wiki HOWTO-Release page.
2) Is there a reason why no v1.5.0 tag was created? This means some of the links on the download and documentation pages on the website do not work.

Thierry