[Scummvm-devel] New engine: Wintermute (Lite)

Einar Johan Trøan Sømåen einarjohants at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 14:46:09 CEST 2012

13. aug. 2012 kl. 11:14 skrev Filippos Karapetis <bluegr at gmail.com>:

> Nice work!
> If I'm not mistaken, some missing features of WME lite have also been implemented (sprite rotation and mirroring and video playback), right?

Well, sprite mirroring works, and video playback works with the same issues that sword25 has (since I got the theora-decoder from
there). I haven't had time to implement sprite rotation though.

I have also removed a few features that WERE in WME Lite, but that weren't used in any of the games I tested, mainly script access to disk files,
debugger/compiler and support for playing multi-CD-games directly from CD. Mostly these were removed to simplify things.

Einar Johan