[Scummvm-devel] SurfaceSDL-Backends and Scaler Plugins

Fabio Battaglia hkzlabnet at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 16:25:28 CEST 2012

> CC'ing the affected porters here, to get some attention on how we will
> proceed from here.

Here I am, didn't notice the previous mail on -devel (extremely busy
with nasty RL these days): the idea of CC-ing me was good.

Fist of all, thanks Eric to have enabled AR as a separate option. I'll
try to test it on friday on the Dingux port.

Hopefully with the selectable plugins I'll be able to ditch most of my
graphic code and go with vanilla SDL.

> On 08/14/2012 09:05 PM, Eric Culp wrote:
>>
>> DINGUX, GPH, and LinuxMoto
>
> So how's the plan to update these ports? Should we look into getting a
> special plugin for 1/2x support?

I'd like that :-)

Bye!
Fabio