[Scummvm-devel] OpenPandora, Indiana Jones 4 and ARM ASM

Bertrand Augereau bertrand_augereau at yahoo.fr
Fri Aug 31 18:01:12 CEST 2012

Hi everybody,

I noticed that the Indiana Jones appearing logo is wrong on the OpenPandora in Indy 4.
After a bit of search, I found that disabling USE_ARM_COSTUME_ASM solves this.
I'll have a look at the code, but first, can somebody with another device that uses USE_ARM_COSTUME_ASM try it and tell me if it is ok or not on his platform?
Just to know if the optimized code is wrong or if it is something Pandora-related :)
(if the asm code is wrong, I'll disable it in the configure script until it is properly fixed)

Cheers,
Bertrand