[Scummvm-devel] GSoC meta-discussion

Arnaud Boutonné strangerke at scummvm.org
Fri Feb 10 20:28:05 CET 2012

The idea of an entire new engine is something really interesting, I was
discussing that with fuzzie and sev the other day.
My idea was to work on an already fully documented engine, which means an
engine with full debug info.

IIRC, the following games should fit that definition:
- Voyeur
- Berverly Hillbillies
- Homey D. Clown
- Normality (may be a 3D game)

Of course... Those games are *maybe* not well known *cough*

The problem with those games (raised by sev) is that the student may/will
not be able to open those executables with the free version of IDA.

But at least... the idea (and some interesting titles) are there

Arnaud