[Scummvm-devel] GSoC 2012 - Call for tasks and for mentors

Arnaud Boutonné strangerke at scummvm.org
Wed Feb 29 22:38:23 CET 2012

Dear Team Members,

Two days ago, Google started accepting applications from mentoring
organizations, giving a real start to GSoC 2012.
We are currently preparing our application form, and your help is required!

As asked previously, we always need new ideas of GSoC tasks, so please if
you have some and haven't voiced them yet, please no longer hesitate:
there's no bad idea!

We also need mentors, and backup mentors or co-mentors.
As for previous years, we may lose students if we don't have enough
mentors. All team member may apply, of course, so please don't be shy: We
need your help!

Google will stop accepting applications on 9/3, which gives us enough time
to polish the application form and clean up/add tasks.
The new task list, in all its beauty, may be found here:
http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/GSoC_Tasks
Any comment or suggestion is also welcome on these points.

Thanks in advance for your help, which hopefully will lead to another
positive GSoC for the project!

Regards
Arnaud