[Scummvm-devel] Question about custom engine audio options

Filippos Karapetis bluegr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 11:53:49 CET 2012

Hi everyone

I have been working on custom game/engine options (pull request 168) and I
noticed something odd: some game engines (i.e. sword2, queen and agos)
define custom options to mute sound effects or music. sword2 also defines
an option to reverse the stereo channels. My question is: should these
options stay engine-specific, or should their functionality be implemented
at the GUI level?

The functionality I'm talking about is to mute music/sound effects/speech
and reverse stereo channels. This could be added in the audio tab for all
games.

Regards
Filippos

--
"Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes" - Oscar Wilde