[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM featured on ArsTechnica

Daniel Franzini daniel.franzini at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 11:58:39 CET 2012

I'm not sure if everyone is aware of this, but ScummVM got into Ars
Technica.

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/news/2012/01/maniac-tentacle-mindbenders-of-atlantis-how-scummvm-kept-adventure-gaming-alive.ars

--
Daniel

"Let us change our traditional attitude to the construction of programs.
Instead of imagining that our main task is to instruct a computer what to
do, let us concentrate rather on explaining to human beings what we want a
computer to do." (Donald Knuth)

"Yes, technogeeks can be funny, even if only to each other." (
http://www.boogieonline.com/revolution/science/humor/)"

"Man is driven to create; I know I really love to create things. And while
I'm not good at painting, drawing, or music, I can write software."
(Yukihiro Matsumoto, a.k.a. ``Matz'')