[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 1.5.0 release schedule

Torbjörn Andersson eriktorbjorn at telia.com
Sun Jun 24 23:40:26 CEST 2012

On 2012-06-24 14:18, Eugene Sandulenko wrote:
> Hi Team,
>
> Life is pretty hectic over here, with changing jobs and diving into
> new ventures.
>
> Here is (finally) the release schedule for 1.5.0:

Should we still be keeping the modified DreamWeb source code in the
ScummVM repository? I was under the impression that it's barely used any
more, and for historical purposes the unmodified sources are probably
more interesting.

Also, we need to update the credits with special thanks for the original
source code we received. That would be DreamWeb, Soltys, and... anything
else? I can't remember, and I'm not sure exactly who to thank.

Torbjörn Andersson