[Scummvm-devel] Re : Dreamweb / EOB1+2

Bertrand Augereau bertrand_augereau at yahoo.fr
Sun Mar 25 19:57:34 CEST 2012

Hi guys,

as I said in a recent mail, I playtested my version of Dreamweb thoroughly recently and it was in very good shape.
So I'm all for it.

Cheers,
Bertrand

________________________________
De : Filippos Karapetis <bluegr at gmail.com>
À : ScummVM devel <scummvm-devel at lists.sourceforge.net>
Envoyé le : Dimanche 25 mars 2012 18h02
Objet : [Scummvm-devel] Dreamweb / EOB1+2

Hello

The aforementioned games have been added for some time now in the tree. It seems that all three are in a pretty good shape.
Perhaps it's time to announce them as supported, and ask for playtesting? This is a good time to do it if we want to include
them in ScummVM 1.5.0, which is less than 2 months away now

Regards
Filippos

--
"Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes" - Oscar Wilde