[Scummvm-devel] Dreamweb / EOB1+2

A. Milburn fuzzie at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Mar 26 14:28:23 CEST 2012

On Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 07:02:59PM +0300, Filippos Karapetis wrote:
> Perhaps it's time to announce them as supported, and ask for playtesting?
> This is a good time to do it if we want to include
> them in ScummVM 1.5.0, which is less than 2 months away now

As discussed on IRC, the vsync timer hack should be removed first. I don't
know of any other showstoppers, technically. I'll try and find some time
to take another look.

Otherwise: are all the foreign versions working (particularly in respect
to filenames)? And the CD/floppy differences are handled?

- fuzzie