[Scummvm-devel] GSoC student

Eric Culp eculperic at gmail.com
Tue May 1 07:45:10 CEST 2012

Hi

My name is Eric Culp. I go by singron on irc. Occasionally I use
eculperic (for gmail for instance). I live in US East. I study Computer
Science at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI).

I'll be working on the scaler plugins project. Briefly, I'll change the
graphics code to use generic plugin interfaces to make it super easy for
myself and others to add new scaler plugins in the future.

I have a fairly empty blog set up at http://singron.blogspot.com

Feel free to ask my anything, either here, on irc, or in a private message.

Eric Culp